Man Up (Testosterone Support)
Man Up (Testosterone Support)
Man Up contains natural vitamins, minerals and herbs to make an extremely effective testosterone support. These vitamins and herbs help to support the body’s natural production of testosterone. This product can help boost the body’s testosterone to increase positive body-building results.*
|Formula Purposes & Benefits|
Man Up is formulated to increase natural testosterone levels, sexual function, positive mood, reduced cortisol, increased nitric oxide production, increased muscle mass, and improved exercise performance.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with high-quality ingredients.
Our formula is third-party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world-class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck||Benefits Of Each Ingredient|
|Horny Goat Weed||
|Longjack (Tongkat Ali)||
|Proper Use of This Supplement|
|Suggested Use: Take three (3) capsules before bedtime.|
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas on the Market.|
|1. Uses third-party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third-party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.|
|2. Uses high-quality nutraceuticals in an effective evidence-based and efficaciously dosed formula.||2. Uses cheap sources of nutraceuticals that contain high amounts of fillers, heavy metals, and in formulated without evidence-based dosages.|
- Boyle, N. B., Lawton, C., & Dye, L. (2017). The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 9(5), 429. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu9050429
- Verma, H., & Garg, R. (2017). Effect of magnesium supplementation on type 2 diabetes associated cardiovascular risk factors: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association, 30(5), 621–633. https://doi.org/10.1111/jhn.12454
- Kuchakulla, M., Narasimman, M., Soni, Y., Leong, J. Y., Patel, P., & Ramasamy, R. (2021). A systematic review and evidence-based analysis of ingredients in popular male testosterone and erectile dysfunction supplements. International journal of impotence research, 33(3), 311–317. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41443-020-0285-x
- Fang, J., & Zhang, Y. (2017). Icariin, an Anti-atherosclerotic Drug from Chinese Medicinal Herb Horny Goat Weed. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8, 734. https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2017.00734
- Rehman, S. U., Choe, K., & Yoo, H. H. (2016). Review on a Traditional Herbal Medicine, Eurycoma longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali): Its Traditional Uses, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Pharmacology and Toxicology. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 21(3), 331. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules21030331
- Dehghani, S., Mehri, S., & Hosseinzadeh, H. (2019). The effects of Crataegus pinnatifida (Chinese hawthorn) on metabolic syndrome: A review. Iranian journal of basic medical sciences, 22(5), 460–468. https://doi.org/10.22038/IJBMS.2019.31964.7678
- Maywald, M., Wessels, I., & Rink, L. (2017). Zinc Signals and Immunity. International journal of molecular sciences, 18(10), 2222. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms18102222
- Wessels, I., Rolles, B., & Rink, L. (2020). The Potential Impact of Zinc Supplementation on COVID-19 Pathogenesis. Frontiers in immunology, 11, 1712. https://doi.org/10.3389/fimmu.2020.01712
- Farkhondeh T, Samarghandian S, Bafandeh F. The Cardiovascular Protective Effects of Chrysin: A Narrative Review on Experimental Researches. Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem. 2019;17(1):17-27. doi: 10.2174/1871525717666190114145137. PMID: 30648526; PMCID: PMC6865076.
- Gambelunghe C, Rossi R, Sommavilla M, Ferranti C, Rossi R, Ciculi C, Gizzi S, Micheletti A, Rufini S. Effects of chrysin on urinary testosterone levels in human males. J Med Food. 2003 Winter;6(4):387-90. doi: 10.1089/109662003772519967. PMID: 14977449.
- Nash R, Azantsa B, Kuate D, Singh H, Oben J. The Use of a Stem and Leaf Aqueous Extract of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) to Reduce Body Fat and Other Components of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight Participants. J Altern Complement Med. 2019 Jan;25(1):98-106. doi: 10.1089/acm.2018.0016. Epub 2018 Nov 12. PMID: 29912570; PMCID: PMC6352552.
- Bloomer RJ, Farney TM, McCarthy CG, Lee SR. Cissus quadrangularis reduces joint pain in exercise-trained men: a pilot study. Phys Sportsmed. 2013 Sep;41(3):29-35. doi: 10.3810/psm.2013.09.2021. PMID: 24113700.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container: 90;
Bottle Color: White;
Bottle Size: 175cc;
Lid Color: White
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.